Dave Lichens - Let Go
Wake up
I have been waiting for you
To open your eyes
So that i can tell you
That i think i'm ready
I'm ready to freefall into
Into the unknown
If you wanna be with me
Oh i tried holding on for dear life
Dear life
Or something like it
Dear life
There's nothing like it
'Cause when you let go
And let life take you where it wants to
Give up control whoaaa
Let life take you where it wants to go
Where it wants to go
Trust me
'Cause i know it's terrifying
To open your heart and let it lead blindly
Oh i tried holding on
Keep holding on for dear life
Or something like it
Dear life
There's nothing like it
'Cause when you let go
And let life take you where it wants to
Give up control whoaaa
Let life take you where it wants to go
Where it wants to go
Oh i keep holding on for dear life
Or something like it
I keep holding on for dear life
Or something like it
I keep holding on for dear life,
Or something like it
I keep holding on for you
'Cause when you let go
And let life take you where it wants to
Give up control whoaaa
Let life take you where it wants to--
'Cause when you let go
And let life take you where it wants to
Give up control whoaaa
Let life take you where it wants to go
Where it wants to go
-
I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
I made my own envelope!
WITHOUT ANY HELP!
(Okay with joanna jiejie's help)
SUCH A COST-EFFECTIVE WAY OF MAKING AN ENVELOPE!
I LIKE!
BUY MORE THINGS FROM ME!
I WANNA WRAP THEM IN SELF-MADE ENVELOPES!
hahahaha i'm crazy.
HAHAHA yesterday my sister and i went mad.
Yea i so needed that.
We went abso-beeping-lutely high and it was so nice :)
oRhxx bbYess
HAHAS
I have the mood for criticising people.
What's with people saying HI I WAS HERE in tagboards
i mean
even if you dont read (because youre no interested/ just plain NO TIME TO READ GOTTA RUN GOTTA RUN - like me) just say HEY MISS YOU LOVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU YOU YOU lahhh.
Just make the person feel like he/she is SOMETHING to you can? retarded dingbats.
HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY LA V HIGH NOW.
The side effects of yesterday WE-WENT-MAD thing.
Oh well you dont understand. It's a sista thang.
Yes YUHONG? (:(:
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- Well.Today is unproductive to a capital 'U'.-I'm s...
- YOU SPOIL EVERYTHING.(=
- In their own way okay?In their own way...-I'll lea...
- Everybody scream your heart out. (Lost Prophets - ...
- Yellowcard - Miles ApartIf I could I would do all ...
- Because we all feel restricted sometimes.By this a...
- Why can't it all just work out. Not just for once.
- I can't comprehend the immense sadness i feel righ...
- Can you feel it buildingLike a wave the ocean just...
- Okay.Time to take a breather.Not just yet, missy.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home